Job DescriptionURGENT REQUIREMENT: SCADA Operator
Experience SCADA Analyst for minimum 3-5 years specifically in Solar renewable industry
Experienced in operation and maintenance phase of a project
Must be immediately available
- To monitor and operate the functions associated with the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems
- Perform SCADA/AMI operations as required by line personnel.
- Administer SCADA and AMI programming and data collection functions.
- Utilize the SCADA and AMI systems to monitor system statistics in conjunction with Systems Operation Center functions.
- Responsible for following all cooperative safety policies and procedures. Provide distribution automation programming support as needed. Assist in gathering information for reporting needs (board reports, departmental benchmarks, etc.).
- Dispatch outage and power quality calls to the appropriate internal and field personnel.
- Assist with the maintenance of database information regarding electrical devices such as recloses, regulators, capacitors and transformers
- Maintain equipment records for assigned sites; update records for new equipment installations. Install and maintain SCADA radio communication equipment; program the SCADA radio for correct frequency; test and align radio signal; troubleshoot communication problems on a 24/7 basis.
- Perform SCADA maintenance; download and save Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming, sensor calibration, repair and replacement information to laptop or other archive devices; troubleshoot PLC programs.
- Coordination with Offtaker transmission control centers for any issue in the power plant, programmed maintenance, outages, emergencies, etc.