The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Assist FE Manager as directed Facilitate Weekly, Monthly, and ad-hoc Facilities Engineering Leadership Team (aka FELT) Meetings.
- Take and distribute Meeting Minutes
- Assist GOM FE Forum Planning Committee
- Compile and issue FE Shared Services Weekly and Monthly reports
- Assist in preparing and presenting monthly FE Capital
- Expenditure G&A Expense Financial reports
- Manage Ops FE/SS Email Distribution and Permissions Groups and Folders (information Risk Management)
- Maintain GOM Ops FE Rosters and Organization Charts
- Assist with Purchasing office supplies, Ordering Catering, etc.
- Point of contact for 180 GOM employees
- Mastery level competency in Microsoft Office and related suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Vizio, Adobe Acrobat, WEBEX, Skype for Business, Teams, Workplace (i.e. Facebook for Corporations), OneDrive, OneNote, Etc.)
- Competency using SharePoint and IAM
- Preferred competency with SAP and Power BI
- Basic awareness level understanding of Facilities
- Engineering/Oil and Gas organization and business drivers.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Willing and able to speak in front of an audience
- Strong written communication skills (grammar and spelling)
- Dynamic and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from supervisor
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver results.
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years relevant experience