Job DescriptionChemical Process Engineer
I am looking for a highly skilled, well-rounded Chemical Process Engineer to join a globally renowned company within the process industry. Leading industrial waste management services in the UK and Europe while also having a strong presence in the US and Middle East.
Supporting a number of concurrent projects across all of their manufacturing facilities across the region, this is an opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role within a Group Engineering function for the business.
Principally, you will be supporting all aspects of Process Safety alongside guiding and supporting site’s engineering teams, ensuring all engineering standards are completely implemented and maintained.
As such, you will be able to demonstrate a track-record in supporting a variety of capital projects within industry, ideally on high-hazard COMAH manufacturing facilities, from initial design concepts through to commissioning of new plant and equipment.
- Experience of batch & continuous distillation processes operations
- Practical experience in a process industry environment
- Experience working on COMAH regulated sites
- Knowledge of manufacturing improvement strategies and approaches (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, FMEA etc.)
- Financial awareness for cost and budgeting control
- Able to perform heat transfer calculations
- Experience in process safety and process design to support capital projects