Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, currently has an opportunity for a Wellsite Operator in Hardisty, AB. Local candidates are preferred but LOA may be provided.
- Perform day to day Terminal operations.
- Demonstrate commitment to Client policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Support Client personal and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records. This includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checks, log sheets, inspections, permits and reports.
- Respond to all emergency situations and incidents in compliance with Client ERP and notify required personal.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- 1 - 5 years of oil field experience
- Must have a Truck and Basic Tools
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
- Self-starter with a high value on safe operations
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Trade certificate or technical diploma
- Gas Processing Operator (GPO) Certification
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
- Safety tickets required:
- H2S Alive
- Frist Aid
- Fall protection
- Fire & Gas