Job DescriptionOur client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer/Controller for a 4 year contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
• 4 years refinery or petrochemical industry experience in cost engineering/cost controls.
• Experience in cost engineering/cost controls positions.
• Works effectively in a team environment and builds consensus.
• Working knowledge of a broad range of Project Controls systems, tools, and practices specifically in the energy sector.
• Strong leadership, communication, report-writing, and presentation skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Skilled in using Excel, SAP, EcoSys, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Hours - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Engineering/Technologist Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Engineer or equivalent experience.