Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen to deliver, effective, customer focused, Global Mobility support to the GM Regional Manager, Global Teams and NES’ clients both internally and externally in our client office in Aberdeen.
- Process assignment initiation requests and deliver the associated documentation. This includes cost estimates, net pay calculations and assignment agreements.This is managed through our bespoke assignment system in which full training will be provided
- Conduct pre and post assignment briefings with assignees and provide support as required, throughout the assignment
- Co-ordinate and process all assignment changes, liaising with both our clients and our global hubs. Ensure that all the required stakeholders receive the information within the designated timeframes and in line with the KPI’s
- Co–ordination of immigration and visa services through our service providers as required.
- Manage health insurance arrangements
- Co-ordination of relocation services, using our service providers and liaising with both clients and assignees. Sourcing external quotes when required.
- Process COLA, Hardship and salary reviews along with appropriate documentation to clients and assignees
- Be a key customer contact, providing support to our customers’ HR, management and project teams
- Provide input for client meetings
- Support the global team with general administrative tasks
- Provide input for future GM service developments and improvement process
- Knowledge and experience in customer focused, service delivery.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.