Job DescriptionProject Engineer (Structural & Civil) who will be responsible for the analysis of structural & civil elements relating to the allocated project ensuring compliance in accordance with design standards, Company Policy, and Quality Management System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze structural & civil engineering deliverables (Drawings, Specifications, Calculations) for compliance with specified codes, standards, company policy, and practices.
- Preparation and monitoring of project schedules & reports.
- Review commissioning procedures and assist with their development as required.
- Communicate with key stakeholders offering technical input to resolve identified inter-discipline conflict during project design or execution phase
- Utilize knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during the project execution phase as necessary.
- Work with HSE to engineer out identified potential risks or hazards, to provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- Monitor and manage construction ensuring that best in class returns are achieved.
- Manage required documentation & certification during project execution according to IMI Document Control Policy & Procedure.
- Liaise with Government Departments relating to construction standards as required.
- Consultation with relevant Subject Matter Experts ensuring that recommendations are documented, analyzed and implemented if deemed appropriate.