Job DescriptionExport Package Lead/Project Manager – Megaproject
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3+ year contract assignment
The Export Package Lead is globally responsible, and accountable to the UFR Manager, for the Export Package delivery from development of the Export Agreements through Project execution phases. This includes being the principal Company focal point for discussions with contractors and MSPs (Mid-Stream Service Providers) during the negotiation and finalization of the Agreements ready for signature and then be Company representative responsible for management / coordination of MSP during execution stages.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Management and leadership of the Export Package Team and ensure support resources available from other areas of UFR Team as needed.
- Ensure effective follow-up of contractor(s) and MSPs performing Export Package scopes.
- Provide reporting function towards UFR Manger for all Export Package activities.
- Support to other members of Export Package Team and wider UFR / Project Team.
- Preparation of project documentation, briefing presentations and reports.
- Assist UFR Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Ensure that work activities strictly adhere to the compliance and ethical rules defined by the Group and are aligned with Affiliate C&P normal practice.
- Ensure that Export Agreements comply with the standards of the Company and the Agreements with the Partner(s).
- Ensure a good relationship and communication with MSPs, other Export Package Team members and the wider Project Team.
- Manage and comply with the structured process for formal exchanges with MSPs (and ensure compliance of Export Package Team.
- Engineering qualifications (e.g. Master’s Degree) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status.
- 15+ years roles within pipeline projects, proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 10 years in package project management roles and team leadership roles.