Job DescriptionSenior QA Manager – Pharmaceutical Company - Zug
I am currently working for a small to medium size company where you can actually have the chance to implement your ideas and help develop the quality department further.
Do you want to work in a smaller team and directly with the decision makers, making your efforts easily recognisable and rewarded?
My client is a small to medium size pharmaceutical company that is growing considerably within the European market and they are now opening a new vacancy for a Senior QA Manager. Due to their growth this will be the best time for you to join and grow fast through the ranks, for example, the SVP promoted 3 times in the past 6 years, the Senior Finance Manager promoted only after 1.5 years and this are just a few examples.
Keeping in mind that your will report directly to the Senior QA Director, you will have the chance to actually implement your ideas and most of your hard work and efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
- Degree in Life Science together with a minimum 5 years of experience in QA (Pharma or Biotech), could also be combined with experience in QC
- Experience working in a manufacturing site
- Experience working with CMOs
- Experience working in QMS and Tech Transfer
- Knowledge in Deviation, CAPA Management, Change Control
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in English, any additional language is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.