- Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner - Electrical for a 12 month contract near Fort Saskatchewan, AB. This will be a Monday - Friday job.
Require Trade Certification or Technical Education (in Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical)
Minimum 8 years’ experience with a Construction/Maintenance Trade background.
• Good working knowledge of Workface Planning.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Maintenance, Turnaround
• Experience in using Primavera scheduling software.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience planning
• Written and verbal communication skills – SKILL
• Computer skills - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook – SKILL
• Working knowledge of QA/QC requirements.