- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required)
Job Specific Skills: (Key functional, leadership, or business skills required)
Adept in Technology
Verbal & Written Communication
Strong organization skills needed
Strategic Planning; prioritizing tasks
Anticipates Needs; anticipate needs and complete important tasks without needing to be asked
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required)
Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficient in MS Office