Skill: ICS Security Engineer
Duration: 2 years and extendable
5 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- Supports implementing the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Policy and contribute to the overall division strategy goals.
- Supports the team of ICS Security Technicians to achieve planned maintenance KPI’s.
- Frequently interacts with Project Engineering teams, Maintenance, IT, and within F&D for issues of related to ICS security, design, and life cycle management.
- Participates in ICS Security incident investigations or Root Cause Failure Analysis, continuous improvement and productivity enhancement initiatives.
- Provides technical support for clarifying, following and implementing ICS Security Policy requirements across engineering sections, development teams, expansion teams, and Operations.
- Co-ordinates ICS Security walkthroughs with Maintenance and Operations personnel.
- Supports the ICS Security Team in planning and conducting periodic ICS Security self-assessments to evaluate compliance to the ICS Security Policy.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- 8 or more years of experience with 4 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment
- Should be capable of solving issues associated with ICS Security design, sustainment.
- Takes ownership of issues related to ICS Security to support and drive continuous improvement.
- Candidate with Industrial Control System Experiences
- Prefer candidates with earlier employment with Emerson, Schneider, ABB, GE, Siemens, Honeywell
- Candidate with OT/SCADA security experience – Networking Experience, Windows Active Directory, McAfee ePO, Whitelisting, Firewall, SIEM experiences
Please send your CV with the below details:
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: