Job DescriptionB2B Sales Analyst – Permanent - Basingstoke
B2B Sales Analyst Overview: Working as part of a team, this role is accountable for driving web adoption and utilisation by internal stakeholders and external customers. Making sure the information on the e-commerce site is correct and can easily be found by the customer, if not why not.
This will be measured as a percentage of business revenue and gross profit gained through web sales, number of registered users, number of online visits / trades through existing client Web platform.
B2B Sales Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the web proposition of my client by educating internal stakeholders and external customers about the web offering.
- Drive customer engagement through ensuring the quality and accuracy of enriched product data in partnership with the Master Data Team.
- Ownership of the client’s product search and basket functionality for the UK website;
- Regularly analyse, improve and maintain the navigational structure of the e-Commerce platform.
- Work with Business Managers to ensure relevant refinement attributes are available to refining searches efficiently.
- Ensuring continuity of service and a positive customer experience at all times.
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate all external communications to educate customers about the benefits of the new platform. Providing consistent information, training and experiences across every touchpoint.
- Driving continuous improvement of web information and functionality by identifying new opportunities, and soliciting “voice of the customer” feedback and keeping up-to-date with customer experience through development of appropriate dashboards, e.g Google Analytics, resulting in continual growth of online sales.
- Regularly analyse customer / stakeholder feedback and provide analytics to propose new customer experience solutions which continuously improve sales through the new e-Commerce platform.
- Producing and maintaining relevant and up-to-date training material, demystifying the technology and jargon, enhancing the change experience for stakeholders and customers.
- Ensuring consistency and reliability of web pricing, discounts, promotions and their durations in conjunction with the persons responsible for the pricing policy and all relevant business units.
- Willingness to travel to other offices and customer locations as required.
B2B Sales Analyst Additional Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with customers and other internal departments.
- Disciplined and able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
B2B Sales Analyst – Permanent - Basingstoke