Job DescriptionProcess Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Contract: 1 Year; Extended
As the Process Engineer, you ensure assigned Process engineering activities are executed in a manner that optimizes the Process design. You utilize your knowledge and experience of engineering principles and procedures to complete your work ensuring the engineering design is properly translated into drawings, data sheets, and other documents. Because Process engineering is one of the first elements on the project’s Critical Path, you must be able to prioritize assigned activities to ensure continued progress in order to meet key project milestones.
- University Graduate Engineer Degree
- 8 years relevant experience; Typically at least 5 years relevant experience for BSc or equivalent level of education.
- Experience should include both Conceptual and Detailed Engineering experience which should include ability to:
- generate the conceptual design of an oil and gas production facility including deliverables such as Basis of Design, Process Simulations, Process Flow Diagrams, Utility Balance, etc.
- generate the detailed design engineering deliverables such as Equipment Sizing and Calculations, Equipment Datasheets, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Safe Charts, Alarm and Trip Settings, Relief and Blowdown Studies, HP/LP Interface Studies, Vendor Data Review, etc…
- be proficient with Hysys/Unisim Simulation Software, Flaresim Simulation Software, and Microsoft Office Suite.