This is a site-based Project Manager position and will initially be responsible for the delivery of a complex $3 million cinema fit out within Auckland, your tasks will include programming, client liaison, internal stakeholder engagement, and ensuring HSE standards are met.
In addition to common Project Management delivery tasks we’re seeking someone who has business nous to continue the growth of the interiors arm of this business; you’ll be sitting behind a reputable name within the Auckland market to make this component hold a lot more credibility.
Other than the opportunity to work on some truly awesome projects and gain a large amount of job satisfaction this company has a work hard play hard culture and close-knit, flat hierarchy throughout the business, whether that’s on-site or within the office; everyone is approachable. Progression opportunities are also available whether you have your eyes set on becoming an established Project Director within interiors or diversifying your skillsets into new build commercial projects you’ll gain plenty of assistance and guidance.
Before you apply, we’re seeking the following:
- A relevant construction degree or qualification, we’re open to both carpentry qualifications and/or a university degree.
- Proven experience in delivering complex fit-out/interior projects within the commercial sector, we will not be considering residential experience for this role
- A track record of delivering said projects on time, within budget and to the clients standards
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal as well as proven experience working alongside internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to scope of other potential opportunities where the business can expand and grow within
- The current legal right to live and work in New Zealand, this is an urgent requirement for our client therefore we cannot go through visa processes