Job DescriptionJob Title: Fleet and Driver Coordinator
Work Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Reports To: Facilities Manager
We are looking for an organized candidate with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet and Driver Coordinator.
Fleet and Driver Coordinator are responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties. Moreover, Fleet and Driver Coordinator will need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision-making skill.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all assigned Drivers are holding Valid Driving License, completed their Site Drivers Assessment, Site Defensive Driving class from Safety Team and International Defensive Driving Class (LSO).
- Issue a Driving Permit to all Company Authorized Drivers.
- Ensure all Drivers and Vehicles valid documents always in our record.
- Ensure all vehicles spare keys available and secured in the spare key box.
- Disseminates vehicle and safety information to all assigned drivers
- Assures departmental compliance with timely accident and vehicle damage reporting requirements, vehicle safety inspections, and emissions inspections
- Inspect and make sure all emergency tools and equipment available in the Vehicles.
- Repair request form is completed when you send a vehicle to Budget or other suppliers must be signed and stamped. Send a copy to Facilities Manager. Keep a copy on file.
- Book driving assessments in the absence of the Facilities Manager. Request for assessments must come from Line Managers.
- Any vehicle material items received from procurement, check against materials’ request form before signing off and securing in fleet store.
- Liaise with RAPCO if any issues in the hired buses and drivers.
- Vehicles are secured when parked at the Office and Site parking.
- Do not handover vehicles to anybody unless instructed by Facilities Manager.
- Manage daily fuel refilling of vehicle at site and camp.
- Ensure Drivers Timesheets are completed and signed off on a weekly basis.
- Ensure Drivers Rota Schedule is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure vehicle key press and offices are secured when you go to lunch and at the end of each working day.
- Ensure all vehicles are clean & tidy always.
- Relevant working experience as a Fleet & Drivers Coordinator
- Reputed University Degree
- Good knowledge in Computer Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point etc…)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage
- Should be a Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good physical condition