Job DescriptionField Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Facilities Manager
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to attend all maintenance issues in our facilities (Offices, Satellite Offices and Clinic etc.) You will be responsible for daily maintenance issues, inspections and Preventive Maintenance at all locations.
- Maintenance Technician is a person who provides Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry and all general support for the assigned facilities maintenance issues.
- Survey buildings and perform preventive maintenance and ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Periodical Maintenance and Servicing of Air Conditioning units.
- Maintain and repair plumbing and sanitary fittings.
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
- Support IT Team for maintenance issues.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide, fogging etc…
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Compile with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for 6 years
- High school diploma
- Electrician ITI/Diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (HVAC, Plumbing etc.)
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Problem solving aptitude
- Good physical condition Reporting to: Facilities Manager