Job DescriptionQHSE Engineer
- Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) graduate in Engineering.
- Lead Auditor valid certification: OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 900.
- Minimum of relevant years’ experience in QHSE Management functions.
- Responsible for all the Health, Safety, Environmental Quality Management and Quality Assurance matters of the Department and ensure they are in compliance with COMPANY's Corporate and Directorate Procedures, Departmental Guidelines and Certification Requirements.
- Provides oversight and ensures that all Projects and suppliers under program department follow respective COMPANY and regulator's HSE and Quality Requirements.
- Responsible for supplier development QHSE Management System.
- Ensure that suppliers' activities are conducted in a safe, environmental compliant, healthy and quality assured manner and in alignment with QHSE standards and corporate requirements.
- Lead the implementation of all departmental of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality certification activities.
- Ensure that suppliers QHSE performance are monitored for continues improvement.
- Participate on pre-screening of investors and during the allocation process to insure compliance with COMPANY's HSE regulations.
- Support suppliers Development team in the implementation of various Regulatory HSE, Environmental and Quality requirements, procedures and standards and Ensures guidance on HSE reviews and Risk Assessments.
- Facilitate the liaison with regulatory bodies and third parties for approvals / certification and assures implementation of QHSE policies within the suppliers.
- Monitor implementation of HSE Legal requirements, national laws and regulations, ratified international conventions and protocols and provide regular update to the suppliers.
- Develop suppliers QHSE KPIs and data collection and facilitate periodic review of KPIs and follow-up of actin plans.
- Ensure that Departmental level HSE and program risks are identified and recorded in HSE risk register.
- Ensures that Departmental HSE risk register is maintained and monitors implementation of its recommendations.