Job DescriptionOffshore Drilling Materials & Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics operations with Minimum relevant years’ experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction).
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies.
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE.
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules.
- English fluent.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements.
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS.
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies
- Equipment and inbound Materials: Verify ALL Drilling and Well Services backload manifests/returned documents and ensure the Return Documents are accurately created and maintained in PALM if not created by the Offshore Locations.
- This will include (but is not limited to) the correct Material Number, quantity, batch, storage location and usage decisions.
- Prepare WO on SAP for equipment requested to be repaired.
- Equipment tracking: Maintain a comprehensive backload material with details such as: tool description, serial numbers, arrival, standby and return to suppliers date.
- Provide both the DN and the 3rd party representative with a signed verification of the above for proper invoicing.
- Provide detailed manifesting of 3rd party equipment being back-loaded or transferred to suppliers.
- Work closely with Tubing and Casing Inspection Teams to ensure that ALL back loaded items are properly marked and identified.
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities.
- Ensure Hand Over day/night at each Loading/unloading of vessels and transmission of priorities from Hierarchy.
- Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities.