Job DescriptionVessel Field Engineer.
Project, flag: Bahamas
Location: Currently Cyprus (Worldwide)
Position: Vessel Field Engineer
Contract start: TBC
Contract duration: 30.06.2020 (extendable)
Work/leave rotation: 56/28 (working days followed by unpaid leave)
Working hours: 12 hrs per day/ 7 days per week
Salary: 7500 EUR
Insurances: Life, Death & Disability, Income Protection, Health
Flights: Prepaid Economy class ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotation cycle.
- Updated CV
- Various professional and training certificates
- Work employment certificates
▪ Provide on-site engineering services to the Project Manager or Offshore Construction Superintendent to assist in the
achievement of project objectives, according to the plan/procedures developed by the engineering project team.
▪ Work in staff with the Offshore Construction Superintendent and report to him.
▪ Perform all tasks assigned by the Offshore Construction Superintendent, in direct contact with the Offshore Construction
Assistant, the master and the chief engineer.
▪ Monitor construction/installation etc. progress to ensure acc eptable quality of vessels operations.
▪ Perform methods of installation when required in offices.
▪ Perform maintenance methods when required in the offices.
▪ Utilise the electronic daily progress report to monitor and record the actual vs planned activities.
▪ Verify sub-contractors performance and assess their operation performance.
▪ Liaise with the project personnel and on board responsibles to ensure smooth job preparation and field operations.
▪ Perform yard activities supervision for the offshore construction.
▪ Liaise with asset management for the contract monitoring of the assets.
▪ Ensure the application of project engineering in the construction activities.
▪ Liaise with Client technical representative for all engineering matters.
▪ Perform all possible technical verifications on field.