Job DescriptionEmbedded Software Engineer - (100% - Permanent Opportunity – Medical Device Company)
Our client develops and produces intelligent, highly analytical sensors for monitoring purposes. In order to strengthen their multinational team we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team.
- Familiarization with the products and the required development tools used in the teams
- Specification, analysis (architecture and design), development and testing of hardware-related embedded real-time software (Model Driven Development) and tools (Linux, IBM Rhapsody, WindRiver VxWorks) in C++
- In-depth knowledge of technical computer science
- Education in engineering, software development, electrical engineering, or a relevant degree
- C++; UML knowledge in the embedded environment
- Good command of German (B1/B2) and English
- Motivation to use and expand your knowledge
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.