Job DescriptionThis is an exciting Quality Assurance Associate opportunity within a dynamic company in Adelaide.
Our client is a a bioanalytical laboratory services provider for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. You will be supporting the quality audit program to ensure the compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Conduct internal study, facility, and process audits to ensure compliance with internal processes and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve study deviations which relate directly to their audited studies.
- Prepare and distribute reports regarding audit findings to internal stakeholders, and review and accept corrective action responses.
- Assist with audits and inspections conducted by sponsors.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a life science field.
- 1-2 years experience in a quality role.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Goodverbal and written communication skills
- Proficient ability with MS Office Suite