The successful candidate will be developing new powders, coatings and dispersions to provide advanced solutions for the sun care market. This is your chance to develop your skills to another level as not only will you be focusing on R&D, but you will be working closely with various departments such as; sales & marketing, operations, productions etc.
- BSc or higher degree qualification in a relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in microbiology, life science or the chemical industry.
- Understanding and appreciation of nutritional and physiochemical requirements of cells under cultivation.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems and adapt to changing project requirements
- Experience in microbial fermentation development using stirred tank bioreactors
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday allowance (in addition to bank holidays) and access to share plans.