- Relevant vocational/technical qualification.
- Relevant years of experience in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of maintenance practices and principles.
- Ability to produce accurate and well-presented drawings or documents in accordance with briefings from engineering staff.
- Conversant with 2D/3D draughting software using AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of support equipment, Cranes is required.
- Experience on hydraulics and engine.
- Ability to understand and create structural details from general arrangement plans.
- Advanced decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in English (must) and in Arabic (preferred).
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organising and planning skills.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Support the maintenance team through involving into the preparation of general arrangement and detail drawings under the guidance of the Workshop Supervisor.
- Work within the company CAD standards, procedures and document controls, providing support to the maintenance team.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
- Perform as far as is practically possible, all assigned work in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Maintain good communication with the maintenance team.
- Commitment to and promotion of values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Submit routine and critical inspection and monitoring reports by ensuring accurate and up to date information is input into the logbook.
- Ensure that all incidents, accidents and occurrences applicable to maintenance activities are properly, recorded, and reported to ensure that corrective measure are in place.