NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Technician for a 10 month contract based out of Chatham, ON.
- Support fabrication of Odourant related equipment including injection system cabinets, regulation panels, environmental de-odourizers, etc.
- Support fabrication of control/communication devices including remote telemetry cabinets, SCADA cabinets, customer signals, pneumatic control cabinets, etc.
- Support fabrication of pneumatic and hydraulic measurement and control systems.
- Provide Support to Telemetry Advisors
- Post-secondary education in a technical related field
- Ability to work in a team environment while providing high quality fabrication.
- Basic computer skills.