Our client is accountable for driving competitive execution strategies through leading and managing the design, build, commissioning and successful handover of Air Separation Process Plants to worldwide customers. In achieving this, high safety performance is taken as a given. The role of Site EH&S Supervisor/PTW Coordinator will ensure that all safety targets are met or exceeded during the Construction Phase of the project. Management of the PTW process and deputize for the EHS Manager when required. This is a site-based role in Zuidbroek, the province Groningen in The Netherlands.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of EHS experience in an industrial environment with at least 5 years in a petrochemical/oil & gas company is considered essential
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of liaising and working with Clients and Sub-Contractor Management teams
- Air separation / industrial gas construction experience a plus
- Strong technical competence in Construction Safety, supported by a thorough knowledge of international standards for management of EHS and Risk
- Results oriented. Must be able to understand impact of decisions/changes on project EHS risks and overall project success
- Conduct Induction and EHS training
- Issue, revalidate and cancel PTW's
- Works autonomously, reliably communicating upwards when appropriate.
- Strong planning, coordination and risk management skills.
- Energy & drive and determination to build up high performance safety management and to assist leading the Site Team to deliver the required results.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Level 6 qual (Desirable)
- Minimum NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- VCA Diploma
- IEMA Foundation Certificate or similar (Desirable)
- Minimum Tech. IOSH professional membership of IOSH
- Knowledge & experience of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
You will be reporting to the EHS Manager, Site Manager and Construction Safety Manager EMEA based in Hersham, UK.
Are you interested and available or become available, please don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 (0)70 8080 147 for more information.