Currently, the NES Chicago office has an exciting job opportunity with a multinational oil and gas distributor at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a Materials Expeditor. This individual would be responsible for coordinating, ordering, and tracking all materials for a major shutdown due to happen in 2021. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM—Additional OT will be required as the shutdown gets closer and during the shutdown.
Pay Range: $35-$50/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run until Q1 of 2021 and possibly longer.
- Expedite flow of materials, equipment, and parts between internal and external sites.
- Compile and maintain computerized records.
- Manages requisitions for materials and establishes delivery dates.
- Arranges transfer of materials.
- Oversees and ensures compilation of computerized records such as inventory, delivery, shipping/storage reports, and status/location of materials.
- Consistently stays organized and can build relationships with product vendors.
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in materials management, procurement, or purchasing.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be fluent with both SAP and Excel.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry would be a big plus.