Ensure all project information related to design, procurement and construction is accurate and timely, meets the relevant standards and specifications and is made available to the project team in line with the
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure design packages are transmitted by the Engineering Contractor to enable the timely planning, contracting and efficient field execution.
- Ensure applicable engineering standards and practices are followed on all project work.
- Provide engineering assistance to the project planner and estimator on questions related to
- Pipeline materials, scope definition, and construction activity planning.
- Apply appropriate Value Improving Practices (VIPs), gather and apply lessons learned, best
- practices. Ensure designs support clients Environmental Stewardship intents.
- Guide pipeline engineering activities at Engineering Contractor to meet project schedule
- Qualification: Knowledge of B31.4 and/or B31.8 pipeline design codes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- 15-20 years ‘experience with the engineering, design and construction of Oil & Gas pipeline systems including pipeline anchor blocks, pipeline crossings and pipeline tie-ins.
- Minimum 10 years Oil & Gas industry experience is mandatory
- Full working knowledge of the industry accepted current pipeline engineering software for engineering and design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and busines communications
- Hands on experience with an onshore pipeline project a plus