- The Planning and Scheduling Lead (PL) is a specialist in project schedule development, control and forecasting.
- The PL assess Contractor and company generated schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other functional elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the
- Project Plan The PL also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables. The PL strives for timely detection of trends and specifically deviations from the plan.
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise - Stewards the Contractor"s project control organization with respect to schedule development, control and progress measurement
- Advises the Contractor"s organization with respect to adequacy of project controls tools, reports and schedules
- Develop / Maintain Level 1 and Level 2 integrated project schedules -
- Reviews and, where appropriate, endorses schedule and progress Baselines and forecast prepared by Contractor - Advises Project Controls Lead and Project
- Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends -
- Develops and reviews schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented - Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of
- Schedules and Milestones - Ensure integration of subcontractors" schedules and progress measurement system - Monitor contractor performance vs. approved baseline
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering
- Technology or Construction Management - 20+ years prior oil and gas industry experience preferred - 20+ years in Project Controls, Project Services and/or Planning/Scheduling –
- Minimum 8 years of supervisory experience required
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment, relocate to project site as required
- Strong influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills –
- Majors Group for Planning Should be able to plan all trades as this assignment will be for the Majors Group which plans single unit outage for all job scopes required to be executed when the unit is down.
- Looking for Intermediate to Senior Planner capable of planning multi-trade jobs.
- Should have some scheduling skills able to understand critical path of a One Unit TA.
- Not required to know P6 but some form of scheduling to layout resources to be able to execute full scope within a certain timeframe