NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Within our range of clients we support big and small players in the industry who are leading organisations that manufacture products for the local and global markets. Their upcoming projects in Q1 and Q2 predict growth in their Quality department and they've reached to us for our support. In order to strengthen their QA departments we are looking for several QA Engineers with both junior and senior backgrounds to join their teams.
- Manage and improve their current QMS all CAPA based processes
- Support internal and external auditing
- Cross-functional collaboration with the Engineering Technical Support, Production Engineering and R&D
- Resolve Product Quality issues
- Document, registered and resolve customer complaints in alignment with internal procedures
- BSc; MSc degree in scientific studies, or studies in engineering, or in the field of medicine
- Experience of working with Medical Device / IVD regulated products
- Knowledge of FDA QSR Part 820, ISO13485, IVDD IVDR requirements
- Experience in the MDD/MDR environment for technical files
- Implementation of Root Causes, Preventative Counter Measurements and Corrective Actions
- Fluent English, B2/C1 German or French (depending on clients’ location)
What to expect:
- Detailed conversation and introduction to all roles and clients with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
Notes: The responsibilities may differ depending on our clients’ needs
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.