Job DescriptionKEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with engineers and project manager.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
- Associate’s Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience to include experience developing oil & gas, or utility industry drawings.