Our client a leading Global PMC are looking for Process Engineers with recent experience working on new build FPSO projects for leading operators.
- Based - Noida, India
- FPSO Process Engineer essential
- Role is located in customer office in Noida, India (New Delhi).
- Role is for 6/9 months
- Potential follow on to Geoje, South Korea.
- Requires FPSO, topside process experience.
- Local/national ideal but will consider expats.
Primary Objective Ensures all phases of process engineering meet the Project's requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specifications, for all process engineering are executed per customer‘s needs and expectations
Stewards process engineering aspects of the Project with other discipline leads as necessary
Stewards the interfaces among the PMT and the EPC contractor's organization with respect to process to ensure quality design
Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Basis of Design
- Provide overall process engineering technical leadership and expertise
- Steward the EPC contractor's activities with respect to process including:
- Detail process engineering
- Development of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Selection, specification, and inspection of process and process control components
- Procurement of process related tagged items including preparation of specifications, bid evaluations, bid tabulations, bid recommendations, etc.
- Review, evaluate, and advise:
- Process simulations, optimization, and feasibility studies
- Process specifications, P&IDs, and PFDs
- Compliance with design methods and safety factors to be used in design of project
- Reviews completed design for correctness, compliance, and operability
- Operability of the unit or plant for start‑up, normal, turndown, and shutdown modes
- Reviews or sets design basis for abnormal operating conditions
- Process pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up planning activities
- Participate in process technical specification preparation and bid tabulations
- Participate in Hazardous Operations (HAZOP) reviews
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety--safe working practices for the position, etc.
- Process engineering experience on FPSO/FPU execution teams
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in offshore oil and gas industry with a focus on the process discipline on offshore and FPSO/FPU projects
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of offshore oil and gas development
- Sound knowledge of process engineering processes and tools
- Must have strong leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to apply – please send your CV to NES GT