The individual will be apart of a team responsible for providing onsite technical support to maintenance and operations teams. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a demonstrated track record of executing high quality work within an industrial facility.
- Chair Preventative Maintenance review for Wolf Lake and Primrose facilities.
- Actively participate in overall equipment strategy and lead reviews for optimization.
- Identify opportunities for grouping of PM activities
- Report on equipment issues and work with maintenance teams to ensure proper follow up
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and propose recommendations in order to improve maintainability and reliability.
- Influence planned downtime for maintenance activities, actively looking for opportunities to best align work with facility targets.
- Focal point for PAW on communicating production impacts on scheduled equipment maintenance.
- Chair 52 Week, 5 year plan and 10 year Maintenance planning events.
- Validates scope additions in planning and execution stage for Turnarounds.
- Chair work scope meetings for major pieces of equipment ensuring plan matches criticality and contingency planning is adequate.
- Typically 5+ years of industry experience in an operating facility
- Professional Engineer or eligibility for registration as a P.ENG with APEGA. Consideration will be given to EIT experience level candidates
- Experience with maintenance management systems and turn around processes
- Lean six sigma experience considered an asset