- Monitoring construction progress;
- Ensuring the Project is delivered in accordance with the Project’s Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and requirements;
- Regularly reviewing compliance with the Project’s health, safety and environmental obligations under the Head Contract and any other regulation
- Issuing weekly and monthly report related to HSE matters along with the KPIs.
- Monitor and control the inspection and certificates related with equipment and tools on site, keeping updated the logs.
- Support the QA/QC Manager in the preparation of the Method of statements required for the Project.
- Provide health and safety training to all workers on site.
- Manage injury and compliance investigations.
- Develop and implement environment, health, and safety compliance plans
HSE Manager - 5 Month Contract
|Job Title:||HSE Manager - 5 Month Contract|
|Salary:||$50 - $55 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Leech|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 05:05|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greenfield Development Manager
PLN14000 - PLN15000 per month
Technical Project Manager
PLN17000 - PLN18000 per month
Winding Site Supervisor
Mechanical Lead Engineer
Commissioning Engineer - Control
Florida, United States
Salary is negotiable depending on experience level