- To collaboratively manage the flowlines installation scope with the Lead Construction, Installation and Commissioning Engineer within the Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (URF) Group during the execution phase.
- To ensure that all offshore transportation, installation and testing activities undertaken are conducted in accordance with Company specifications and Approved work procedures / manuals.
- Effective contribution to achievement of Offshore Targets & Objectives and Offshore HSE Targets & Objectives.
- Ensure development of a cohesive and fit for purpose URF engineering package related to installation of rigid flowlines and inline structures.
- Lead / participate in all aspects of installation engineering process and offshore installation execution process related to rigid flowlines and inline structures (e.g. Design Review, HAZID / ENVID, Constructability / Installability Review workshops, Work Scope Briefings etc).
- Review installation analysis and procedures to ensure compliance with Company requirements
- Participate in offshore HAZID / ENVID reviews, constructability meetings, risk assessments and HSE walk downs, etc.
- As required, fill the role of Offshore Field Engineer onboard Installation Vessels and support the Offshore Company Representative with the oversight of all flowline installation activities
- Bring to earliest attention of the URF Construction, Installation and Commissioning Lead any installation issues which present a significant threat to the URF Package and offer mitigating measures/work plan;
- Provide support to the URF Pre-commissioning Engineer for the pre-commissioning of rigid flowlines and inline structures.
- Provide support to the URF Materials & Welding Engineer for the development of welding, NDT and field joint coating procedures.
- Provide support to the URF Lead Flowline & Tie-in Engineer for the installability of the rigid flowline system.
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Proven track record holding similar positions for the installation of rigid submarine pipelines in S-lay mode within other Projects
- Familiarity with rigid pipeline design and analysis practices and relevant internationally recognized Design Codes/Standards (specifically including DNVGL-ST-F101).
- High awareness of safe working practices on offshore construction projects.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English). Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures;
- Computer literate;
- Willing to travel as required for business and offshore execution of installation activities.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and contribute proactively in team environments.
Analytical/technical aptitude with a practical approach to problem solving.
- 15 years+ experience across rigid flowline and in-line structure installation activities (office based and offshore);
- Previous experience working in or with Client team on EPCI contracts and working with relevant internationally recognized Design Codes / Standards;
- Previous experience reviewing detailed installation analysis and installation procedure in compliance with specification and code requirements
- Previous experience across onshore linepipe double jointing activities.
- Previous experience executing subsea installation and construction activities in operating hydrocarbon fields.
Australian work rights are required to apply.