Job DescriptionSkill: Site Quality Specialist
Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
- The Onshore Site Quality Specialist – ESW/EPC coordinates effective implementation of the project quality requirements for site construction activities including final turnover of the Early Site Works (ESW) documentation to the EPC Contractor.
- The Site Quality Specialist ESW/EPC will provide quality support of construction site activities during early EPC phase including requirement for camp infrastructure, packaged equipment substation and fresh cooling water pipe fabrication and installation.
- Responsible for implementing quality systems and maintaining a close working liaison with the Head of Quality – ESW and Head of Site Construction – ESW.
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Civil, Structural or Science
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of Temporary site facilities, LNG production facilities,
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems