Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
Information Management Specialist ensures the effective implementation of the Project Information Management System (PIMS) for the NFE Onshore Project EPC2. Initial role is to setup PIMS (EDMS) System in conformance to NFE Onshore Project Document Management Specification. The IM Specialist is responsible for implementation and administration of the EPC2 Information Management Plan, EDMS and document inter-discipline check process
- 15 years’ experience associated with Information and Document Management within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computer Science
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
- Experience with Lessons learned capture and implementation processes