· Minimum 5 years experience working as an Interface Coordinator for Oil and Gas industry.
· Minimum 5 years experience as Document Controller/Technical Assistant with a Project team.
· Minimum 5 years experience of using Information Management softwares (EDMS) and Data Entry with a Project team.
· Proficient Information Technology (IT) skills.
· Work experience with Omega PIMS software or equivalent is an advantage.
· Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and other industry utilised databases.
· Valid Qatari Driving License.
· Previous work experience with Qatargas (North or South) is an advantage.
· Initially work location will be based in Doha and then move to RasLaffan during EPC phase.
· Frequent travel to Ras Laffan will be required.
· Will need to work from various locations in Doha, EPC Contractors site offices in RasLaffan, facility in Ras Laffan.
- Operate, maintain, trouble-shoot, coordinate the new Interface Management software with respect to IT and interface with EDMS.
- Support Interface Manager and Head of Interface(s) for coordination and follow up for Interface activities.Support Interface Manager and Head of Interface(s) for filing and maintaining documents on SharePoint