£45,000 - £55,000 – DOE
My client is looking for a Process Engineer for a 12 Month FTC with the outlook of going permanent. The role is to achieve delivery of Sciences engineering projects, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant and associated systems to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards (cGMP and FDA).
The post holder will:
- Manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment.
- Work with the Process Engineering Team Leader to ensure that equipment is properly specified, designed, installed and maintained.
- Assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems.
- Assist with engineering aspects of process preparation through COHA
- Manage and assist with the Validation and the installation of new equipment on plant.
- Carry out engineering feasibility studies of existing systems
- Support the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
- Undertake other duties in relation to the position as the Company requires.