- Diploma, or equivalent qualification
- Relevant years of progressive working experience in the industry
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Advanced use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of EAMS.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the business.
Supervision of Subordinates
- To organize and supervise the activities and work of the Planning team to ensure that all work within Planning & Scheduling is carried out in an efficient and procedurally compliant manner.
- To hold a company-wide planning meeting to generate a 7-day forecast of the forthcoming week’s maintenance schedule in order to ensure that all preventive maintenance measures are planned ahead of time.
- To hold a company-wide planning meeting to review the proceedings of the ongoing weekly planning schedule in order to reassess corrective maintenance based on unforeseen developments.
- To administer the Maintenance Module by issuing out the Preventive Maintenance schedule on a monthly basis for the different equipment of the company to maximize the operating life of these equipment.
- To maintain a perpetual planning sequence listing the work needed to be processed when an equipment shutdown occurs to determine the optimal timing of the equipment shutdown and proceed with the planning process accordingly.