Job DescriptionProcurement – Buyer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, supply chain or similar discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum years of experience in procurement within the port/terminals industry.
- Knowledge of procurement techniques, procedures and policies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and web applications.
- Strong knowledge of analysing and planning optimal sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, senior executives, management team and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and application of measuring & evaluating performance of suppliers and vendors.