NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Within our range of clients we support big and small players in the industry who are leading organisations that manufacture products for the local and global markets. Their upcoming projects in Q1 and Q2 predict growth in their Regulatory Affairs department and they've reached to us for our support. In order to strengthen their teams we are looking for several RA Professionals with both junior and senior backgrounds to join their teams.
- Lead the development of new systems and procedures, support regulatory processes for products market access
- Participate in technical audit and related activities (internal audits and inspections)
- Coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions for new products
- Be compliant with local and regional registration requirements and company policies
- Compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommend changes for manufacturing, labelling, marketing and clinical protocol for regulatory compliance
- Tracking/control systems, keeping abreast of regulatory procedures and changes
- BSc; MSc degree in Life Sciences
- Experience of working within the Medical Device field
- Regulatory experience with EU regulatory requirements and processes for post approval activities
- Experience in managing product portfolios within a Regulatory Affairs position on the Global Market
- Fluent English, B2/C1 German or French (depending on clients’ location)
What to expect:
- Detailed conversation and introduction to all roles and clients with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
Notes: The responsibilities may differ depending on our clients’ needs
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.