Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
Leads technical and execution activities for Packaged equipment to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule. Drives contractor to deliver quality packages in a timely manner to achieve project milestones. Ensures technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project deliverables and through effective collaborations and interfaces ensures process design considers the full production life cycle.
- Provides Mechanical Package engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of equipment packages scope of work in EPC contract, advises and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimise project cost and schedule.
- Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering disciplines and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of ten (10) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Packaged equipment experience (machinery, vessels, heat exchangers, packaged, utility and fired equipment) and familiarity with relevant manufacturing processes and relevant industry codes such as ASME Sec VIII Div 1 &2, ASME Sec I, TEMA, API 650, API 560, API 530, API 537, NFPA, NACE, ASTM, API 534 etc.)
- Demonstrated project engineering/reporting skills are of important in this position.
- Experience with EPC Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.