This role will comprise of design and co-ordination of project work, draught and detailing of elevations and interfaces together with workshop drawings for production, assisting with tenders and collating and compiling specifications. You will need to clearly demonstrate the ability to manage project design process from tender through to completion and have the capability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
As Facade Designer, responsibilities will include producing draft details for use by our Commercial teams in negotiations, offering assistance to customers by attending design meetings, producing shop & fabrication drawings for use in my client's modern fabrication hall, liaising with engineers, suppliers & subcontractors and guiding projects through the stages of development from start to final completion.
Facade Designer Skills Required
- Experience in Curtain Wall / Facades / Cladding / Commercial Glazing (4 years previous experience in the design of curtain walling, cladding or facades preferable)
- Knowledge of Rainscreen cladding systems
- Knowledge of Window and curtain walling systems
- Knowledge of BS standards and CWCT principles.
- AutoCAD 2018 2d and 3d
- Experience in BIM
- Experience in Revit
- Experience in Solidworks/Inventor
Apply today for more information.