Currently, the NES Chicago office currently has an excellent job opportunity with a multinational oil and gas distributor at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a CAD 2 Designer. This individual would be an integral part of the design team and primarily be responsible for transforming rough draft designs into computer generated designs using various CAD programs. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay Range: $35-$40/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run just over a year beginning in February, 2020 and concluding at the end of February, 2021.
- Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings using AutoCad, Microstation, and Smart Sketch.
- Transform complex rough product designs into working documents using computer aided design (CAD).
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings.
- Communicate directly with engineer team on revisions.
- Documentation and reporting of new designs, revisions, and progress.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with 2D CAD.
- Must have previous experience using AutoCad.
- Must have associates degree in drafting or educational equivalent.
- Previous experience with Microstation and/or Smart Sketch would be a big plus.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Joliet, IL area are strongly preferred. No relocation bonuses or per diems for out of market candidates.