A leading operating company based in Oman is currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer Control and Automation to be based on site in Oman. The role will report to the site Commissioning and start-up lead. This will be working on 28/28 rotations.
As Commissioning Engineer C&A, you will plan, monitor and co-ordinate the activities of the C&A Commissioning and Start-up. This will entail building the Commissioning plan, developing Commissioning procedures and populating the Completions System. You will be integral in the resourcing of the commissioning team and control of C&A commissioning technician workforce
- Develop the C&A Commissioning Strategy and Manage to deliver commissioning scope
- Creating specific commissioning systems, field execution and to oversee the contractors in fulfilment of their duties under the contract
- Promote commissioning health, safety and environmental awareness through inductions, training, inspection and promotions.
- Implement the PTW system on livening up systems and manage concurrent work locations with construction.
- Assure compliance to client & Project standards.
- Conduct compliance reviews in keeping with the Project and Contractors HSE Plans.
- Assist in investigation all incidents/accidents and near misses and present reports accordingly.
- Interface with Construction so as to drive MC to fit the agreed Commissioning plan.
- Ensure all compliance documentation is handed over to Operations.
- A minimum of 5 years Experienced Commissioning Professional, with BSc/HND or Equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
- Experience working on Sour gas and oil project a benefit but not essential
- Experience of control and automation commission activates.
- Previous experience working in the middle east
- Previous experience working for an operator would be advantageous
- Working for a leading client in Oman
- 12 month renewable contract
- Lucrative monthly salary on offer
- 28/28 Rotation