Job DescriptionPiping Stress Engineer - Offshore Platforms – Stavanger
Our client is leading engineering EPC company based in Norway specialise in engineering offshore Oil & Gas projects. They have been awarded new build offshore platforms for leading national operator.
They are looking for experienced Stress Engineers to work long term opportunities out of their Head Office.
- Specialising in pipe stress analysis and advising design team on arrangement and support requirement to work within code stress requirements.
- Preparation of Piping design deliverables, including studies, detail design deliverables and close-out, as directed by the Principal and Senior Piping Engineers.
- Participation in project design and safety reviews.
- Approval, checking and preparation of design/engineering documentation
- Represent the Company at external functions, roll-outs and communication sessions such as graduate recruitment events.
- To complete requirements for Corporate membership of Chartered Institution.
- To continue developing experience, expertise and confidence in technical areas with context of company's administrative and technical procedures.
- Develop and enhance processes and systems for wider use in the discipline.
- To prepare, develop and maintain the full range of Piping Engineering Design deliverables to a high standard using Corporate Procedures/Software where applicable, Industry Codes and best practice.
- To achieve this on schedule and within budget.