Are you looking for new opportunity to work for an Operator working New Build LNG project?
Are you looking for long term assignment in Hamburg, Germany?
Are you experienced leading project Process Engineering team?
If so, please read on..
As part of a multi-disciplinary project team, the Process Engineer is responsible for the entire process design of the Work, from initial concept design until final commissioning of the facility.
You shall demonstrate initiative within your area of responsibility and work with a minimum of supervision, maintaining focus on safety, sustainability, quality and reliability at all times.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in drafting project specifications and ensure sound process input for all LNG, gas and utility systems in the Terminal;
- Act as focal point for all process related matters towards the Contractor(s) and/or external parties;
- Review Contractor’s design and ensure compliance with the technical requirements of the Contract (Work scope, Owner’s specifications, Codes & Standards, etc.);
- Monitor Contractor(s) performance, evaluate potential changes and advise on their significance;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Monitor the timely resolution of any pending technical matters.
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (M.Sc.), with 5 to 15 years of experience in conceptual process development and detailed process design;
- Proven experience in lead process role on project of similar nature (LNG experience is considered a pre-requisite);
- Familiar with all applicable international Codes & Standards;
- Team-player with excellent communication skills and ability to write technical reports;
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with others.
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate in German is considered an advantage.