Job DescriptionJob Duties:
Responsible for technical planning and execution support for offshore Drilling operations. Candidate is expected to provide advanced level technical work and operations support.
- Minimum B.S. Degree in Engineering from an accredited and recognized university
- Minimum of 8 years post-degree relevant work experience in Drilling Engineering
- Experience and strong technical knowledge of Drilling & Completions equipment, materials and services (including Jackup Drilling Rigs, Directional Drilling, Drilling Fluids, OCTG, Cementing, Liner Systems, Completion Equipment, Wellheads & Trees, Wireline, Coiled Tubing, Perforating, Acid Stimulation, Fishing and Milling)
- Experience in Drilling & Completions contract strategies, contract tendering, contract award, post award contract administration and contract negotiations for large Drilling & Completions programs
- Strong communication skills, including strong verbal and written skills in English and ability to clearly and concisely convey results and recommendations from technical and commercial analysis to audiences
- Experience working in Carbonate reservoirs and Middle East Region preferred