Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyse benchmarking data from internal sources (projects) and external sources (e.g. Woodmac)
- Provide support to IGPO Project Services Manager in preparation of Competitiveness packs and other ad-hoc requests;
- Connect with other benchmarking groups to improve data quality;
- Work with CPET team to improve data quality; (CPET is a tool)
- Expand benchmarks available in CPET;
- Support in automation of data flow between tools;
- Work with IGPO staff, IT
Start Date : ASAP
Location : The Hague, The Netherlands
Work Pattern : 5 days a week
Person needs to be numerate
Experience with data collection/IT.
Fluent in English.
ONLY APPLICANTS ELIGBLE TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS WILL BE CONSIDERED.